Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 16, 2011

Silky Smooth Silk Knit Tank Top & Fitted Boxer Short - Silk Wear for Men

Silky Smooth Silk Knit Tank Top is great to wear alone, or under that special dress shirt. 100% Silk Knit is Hand or machine washable. Matching Silk Knit fitted Boxers and Briefs sold separately below. By GYz.

# GY-TNK30028





















The Pajama Shoppe
Phone: 1-800-503-9705
Monday through Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central Standard Time (excluding holidays)

Email: custservice@pajamashoppe.com

http://www.pajamashoppe.com/mntank_30028B.html

1 comments:

Bushra shaikh said...

Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, online boxer shorts

Post a Comment